Big data is the latest trend to hit the IT industry and it’s really helped to transform untold thousands of businesses. If you need to develop a database program to collect and store data, you’re going to need a skilled programming team to help you. Instead of hiring an in-house team that you’ll have to pay a small fortune in salary, consider outsourcing or some Ukraine outsourcing companies. When it comes to IT outsourcing Ukraine is one of the best places to search as it is home to highly able developers who are willing to work at relatively low prices.
What You Need to Know about the Ukraine IT Industry
You may be unfamiliar with the Ukraine IT industry and what it can offer you in terms of outsourcing your tasks and bringing database development cost right down to Earth. Consider the reasons below and see why Ukraine programmers are just what you need.
- The first thing to mention is that in Ukraine programmers are paid far less than they would be if they were working in the United States. This is partially an economic issue but also because living costs are so much lower. It’s a win-win situation for both you and your chosen programming engineer. In fact, you’ll likely find that you can afford to hire more than just a single programming engineer as database development cost really is that low.
- The Ukrainian IT sector is growing rapidly. The increased level of competition means that programmers are willing to go above and beyond the call of duty if it means securing your business.
- Ukrainian programmers tend to have an excellent education in math and physics but their English skills are often lacking the same finesse. Ensure that the hired team understands your needs fully before you let them loose on your project.
- Consider the average salary for members of an database development team in Ukraine to understand the price quotes you’re given. Take a look at the cost estimation information for relevant programming languages in the next section of this article for more details.
- Ukrainian IT professionals are well-known to be rather stubborn when it comes to project objectives. If you hand them a bad project to complete, they won’t beat around the bush and waste your time. Instead, they’ll tell you exactly what you need to do to succeed.
- Ukrainian developers take a very analytical approach and will surely see your project from a truly unique point of view. They’ll invent solutions that you simply can’t find anywhere else.
- Ukrainian programmers tend to pay a lot of attention to detail and that’s why they’re highly esteemed throughout the world. Their approach will be thorough, complete and fully matching your initial requirements.
- Ukraine uses the GMT+2 timezone like much of Eastern Europe, making it suitable for all European customers as well as plenty of North American clients. If you want to keep tabs on things, you can keep track of what your chosen team is up to at any point in time.
Estimating the Cost of Database Development
There are a number of different factors that come into play when you consider IT outsourcing cost for whole companies and individual programmers. Of course, IT outsourcing cost increases when you hire a greater number of people, but it’s worth considering what you get for your money. Only then can you work out whether you’re better off hiring a single developer rather than a team, or vice versa.
The main basis for hiring rates has to do with years of experience obtained by your chosen programmer. While junior developers have a maximum of 2 years of experience, standard mid-level professionals possess up to 5 years of experience, and the most senior developers may have upwards of 10 years of past experience.
Database development requires knowledge of a number of different programming languages. In particular, SQL development is vital and you’ll find experts available for hire at reasonable prices in Ukraine. Consider hiring a developer with a few years of experience for the best results.
You’ll quickly see that prices go up rapidly as any given SQL coder acquires greater experience. You might want to think about hiring a mid-level professional for the most cost-effective approach. Here is a cost of outsourcing:
- Junior SQL Developer – $400/month
- Mid-level SQL Developer – $1500/month
- Senior SQL Developer – $2700/month
Although it’s used for a variety of tasks, the Python programming languages also provides database support. For whatever reason, you might find it difficult to find a senior developer to work on the most advanced Python projects but junior programmers are simple to find and don’t charge much. Consider the average monthly salaries of such programmers before you agree to any quote you’re given. Typical rates are as follows.
- Junior Python Developer – $617-$700/month
- Mid-level Python Developer – $1500-$2500/month
- Senior Python Developer – $3000/month
Java is a vast programming language that takes a great deal of time to master. Ukrainian programmers are pretty quick on the ball and you’ll find that even junior level coders know what they’re talking about. Expect to pay slightly more for a developer based in larger cities like Lviv and Kyiv, but typical rates are as follows.
- Junior Java Developer – $500-$650/month
- Mid-level Java Developer – $1650-$2150/month
- Senior Java Developer $2600-$3500/month
When it comes to the development of databases and really any kind of IT outsourcing Ukraine is a great location. It combines reasonable pricing structures with a high average level of expertise that you would be hard pressed to find elsewhere. Consider the rates above for the languages usually implemented in database design and get an idea of what you can expect to pay.