Many businesses in the millions develop each and every day and as such, the needs for professional IT services are always needed. When an entrepreneur has made the decision to start their own business, they must be aware of the selective decisions they make and how they intend to benefit from it. Outsourcing in general is used by almost every business as it helps to not only save time for internal staff members but is also a cost-effective way to getting the job done effectively. Take for instance within the United States, rates for IT specialized works are much higher than many other countries. As such, businesses outsource the works to countries such as the Ukraine where there is a wide base of professionals who can take and complete the job efficiently. Generally, outsourcing IT works within Ukraine is not as hard as it seems because potential employees are always available to complete a task.
The importance of outsourcing IT works to Ukraine
The US is known for its salary scale in almost every kind of job available. For instance, within the US, a web developer, programmer or designer is generally paid an average $74,000+ salary per year. On a real, how many starts up businesses especially with no strong capital can manage to hire someone with a base or hourly rate to keep a sustained $4,500+ per month? Not many. They set their rates based on the competition the market sets and since they are within the regions of these salary bounds, they want to stay on top of the market at all times. It is thus recommended that if you can outsource your work especially within the Ukraine, it could be quite beneficial for you. This is so because: there is no short of qualified developers.
Ukrainian Developers know exactly how to get their job done effectively and efficiently. They are trained in various aspects of web development and can easily work with any level of work you present them. There are numerous amounts of developers in Ukraine and based on the number of year’s experience they have, they are classified:
- 0-2 years experience would make you a junior developer
- 2-5 years experience would make you a developer
- 5+ years experience would make you a senior or advanced developer
With this classification, however, one would realize that the pay scale would be completely different. Those the salary range may differ for each category, the level of technological tasks involved and the city would also help to alter the rates.
Rates of Ukrainian Developers
The pay scale for the select types of IT professionals differ based on their roles and as such, outsourcing your works to Ukraine would see you paying different rates. Most of the rates are modified based on the city the developer is located but in general, the estimated rates are:
- Junior Software Engineer $600-$900 per month
- Software Engineer $1,470-$2,000 per month
- Senior Software Engineer $2800-$3,500 per month
- Junior Software Engineer $500-$800 per month
- Software Engineer $1,600-$2,000 per month
- Senior Software Engineer $2,800-$3,200 per month
- Junior Software Engineer $200-$500 per month
- Software Engineer $1,300-$1,800 per month
- Senior Software Engineer $2,500-$3,000 per month
- Junior Software Engineer $400-$900 per month
- Software Engineer $1,400-$2,000 per month
- Senior Software Engineer $3,500 per month
- Junior Software Engineer $700-$800 per month
- Software Engineer $1,500-$2,200 per month
- Senior Software Engineer $3,000 per month
When compared to the other rates of developers elsewhere in the world, you will have to agree that these rates are indeed lower. This is a good option for business owners from around the world because though they will be paying less, the quality of work will still be up to par. The developers are fully trained in their respective areas and they work as effectively as any other developer worldwide. The rates given are based on a USD rate.