IT market is growing each and every day and the need for professional development services has become colossal. When starting a business, you should think of how to manage it properly. Outsourcing can help you not only save costs on keeping internal staff members but also get the most qualified professionals from all over the world. It is known that the rates for IT specialists in the United States are much higher than elsewhere. Therefore, companies tend to outsource their work to countries such as Ukraine because of the smart cost and a high level of expertise. Ultimately, hiring a dedicated development team in Ukraine is a top-notch outsourcing IT practice to ensure excellent service delivery.
Ukrainian IT Outsourcing Industry in Numbers
Software development outsourcing Ukraine is one of the main destinations for many businesses all over the world. In 2017 it was named offshoring destination of the year by GSA. It has significant benefits and offers compatible prices as well as high-quality services. Outsource software development Ukraine has grown significantly in the last decade. Nowadays, ICT is the third-largest export of the country with a $4.5 billion market value. And 60% of local professionals are employed in outsourcing projects. Ukrainian IT market grows about 26% per year.
Benefits of outsourcing to Ukraine are:
- The main advantage of Ukraine IT outsourcing is that it saves organizations a lot of money compared to an in-house team of other destinations. For example, the US and European rates come up to $100 per hour and Ukrainian programmers charge approximately $35-60 per hour. There is also a simple tax policy and comparatively low costs for office rent. Companies that outsource development tasks to Ukraine developers save about 40-60% of money compared to having an in-house team.
- Another benefit of software developers Ukraine is the great choice of service providers. There are now about 4,000 IT companies and 1,600 IT service businesses in the country. And the talent pool is also impressive –the number is around 200,000 professionals to choose from.
- Developers from Ukraine are highly educated. Overall, 282 universities offer higher professional education for future IT specialists. Annually, about 20,000 graduates in IT specialties join the work market.
- Ukraine software development companies also ensure a great knowledge of English among their employees. They offer in-house courses to help professionals to get better at it. About 45% of programmers here speak English fluently and the other 40% have an intermediate level.
One can hire Ukrainian developers for almost any job, as there are specialists in all major programming languages. The top list includes:
- Scala, and more
The Importance of Outsourcing IT Works to Ukraine
The US is known for its salary scale in almost every kind of job available. For instance, within the US, a web developer, programmer or designer is generally paid an average of $74,000+ salary per year. On a real, how many startup businesses, especially with no strong capital, can manage to hire someone with a base or hourly rate to keep a sustained $4,500+ per month? Not many. They set their rates based on the competition the market sets and since they are within the regions of these salary bounds, they want to stay on top of the market at all times. It is thus recommended that if you can outsource your work especially within Ukraine, it could be quite beneficial for you. This is so because: there is no short of qualified developers.
Ukrainian Developers know exactly how to get their job done effectively and efficiently. They are trained in various aspects of web development and can easily work with any level of work you present them. There are numerous amounts of developers in Ukraine and based on the number of year’s experience they have, they are classified:
- 0-2 years experience would make you a junior developer
- 2-5 years experience would make you a developer
- 5+ years experience would make you a senior or advanced developer
With this classification, however, one would realize that the pay scale would be completely different. Those the salary range may differ for each category, the level of technical tasks involved and the city would also help to alter the rates.
What Makes Ukraine Dedicated Developers so In-Demand in the Market
The main factor that contributes to the success of outsource development Ukraine is talent. Local professionals provide excellent services and can manage tasks of any complexity. Not to mention the competition, this makes them better professionals as they always need to learn new skills.
There are several reasons why international businesses choose Ukraine programmers:
- First of all, it happens because of the level of education. The overwhelming majority of professionals here have higher education and constantly undergo new training to continue learning. On average, a Ukraine developer has higher education with a strong mathematical background and several years of experience, including working for international projects. The country holds 4th place in the rating of the 10 countries with most certified IT specialists.
- Secondly, when you hire Ukrainian programmer you can be sure that they share similar work ethics. Ukrainians are known to be hardworking and determined to succeed. As it is a part of Europe, they have the same understanding of workload and professional relations.
- Another benefit is the knowledge of English. On average, a Ukraine software engineer has good language skills and can communicate directly with an international partner. English is taught almost in every Ukrainian school and university.
Ukrainian Programmers’ Rates
IT outsourcing to Ukraine is cost-efficient for many businesses. Here is a salary rate table to illustrate it. The rates are based on PayScale, which defines the average software developer salary here as 24,705 annually. It is worth noting, that prices any dedicated software development Ukraine team offers depend on several factors. They are – location; specifics of the project; experience and qualification of the employees.
Below are added net salary ranges for Ukrainian developers according to our research over a few local job boards:
|Junior Developer||Mid-Level Programmer||Senior Developer|
Reasons for Outsourcing Engineering to Ukraine
Ukraine has already become a destination for both outsourcing and placing R&D here. Mainly, IT outsourcing Ukraine cooperates now with US companies, such as IBM, OpenText, and ISCO, for example. Several global corporations have their offices here, such as Microsoft, Oracle, and Skype. Samsung, Siemens, and Huawei have R&D teams here. Here are several reasons why all these organizations choose IT outstaffing service in Ukraine.
- Great choice of professionals that reached 200,000 specialists. Ukrainian web development companies and service providers offer highly-experienced personnel for international projects;
- Little to no language barrier. IT outsourcing companies Ukraine know that English is the main business language here. Many specialists continue their education with it and it all contributes to easy communication between partners;
- Outsource web development Ukraine or any other outsourcing is affordable. It saves a company 40-60% on rates and any related disbursements, such as rent or taxes;
- Similar work ethics. Outsourcing software development Ukraine is easy to carry out as Ukrainians share the same understanding of business processes. They are hardworking, dedicated to excellent results, and base their success on facts and figures. That’s why there are 110 global R&D centers here now;
- About 20,000 IT specialists graduate every year from local universities and colleges. It ensures a constant supply of talent. It also helps to grow the Ukraine web development team or any other team you are interested in.
- There is a great tech community that works in cooperation. Each year 5 technological conferences happen here. There is also a strong online community, which helps to share knowledge and strive for innovation.
- It is a good place for startups. There are about 4,000 startups here and some of the most successful are Grammarly, DepositPhotos, MacPaw, and CleanMyMac. All of them started in Ukraine.
Programming and web development outsourcing Ukraine is a great field for many global corporations. It offers many benefits and, of course, a convenient time zone for the EU partners.
Is It Worth to Work with Web Development Company Ukraine?
Is it better to find a service provider company or search for professionals on your own? There is no certain answer because it depends on the task and goals.
For a small company that needs short project work, it might be beneficial to do everything on their own and cooperate with freelancers. However, it comes with a lot of effort, time, and agreements. Mostly, it is better to partner with Ukrainian web developers via an IT outsourcing company. Now, there are 1,600 companies in Ukraine that work with international partners and offer outstanding services. Here’s why it is good to trust with such provider:
- It saves a lot of time you’d spent on recruiting. Finding a good specialist online in another country is extremely hard. And such a company already has a great team that has worked together for years. It is an amazing benefit when you already cooperate with a dedicated team rather than looking for each specialist on your own.
- Ukraine web development outsource companies have experience with international partners. They have a list of successfully finished projects and implemented products, so they know all the details.
- They provide Ukraine web developers with office, technical supplies if needed and take care of their vacations and social package. You just pay for the work and do not have to worry about medical insurance or anything.
- It is much easier to work directly with web developer outsource project management teams. Local PMs control workflow and present results to you, there is no need to constantly practice control from your side.
- Programmers and web developers Ukraine mostly prefer to work through such companies as it offers many advantages to them. So if you are interested in the best web developer Ukraine or programmer, it is great to look for the best IT outsourcing company.
Outsourcing your projects to an excellent local service provider is easy, effective, and cost-efficient. These companies have experience in international partnership and they’ve gathered productive and talented teams.