If you’re looking to reduce the cost of web development Ukraine is the place to seek out a high-quality product at reasonable prices. For economic reasons amongst others, much of Eastern European can offer the services of the best programmers while demanding relatively low prices. Consider what you can achieve by hiring developers from Ukraine and learn some top tips for choosing the right professional for your needs.
The Pros of Hiring Ukraine Developers
There are all kinds of reasons why outsourcing is a great idea and when you hire from Ukraine developers possess many great qualities not found elsewhere.
In Ukraine development of software and other programs is a well-paid job but salaries pale in comparison to those commanded by developers in the United States. This works out in your favor as it makes Ukraine IT outsourcing cheaper than it would be elsewhere.
- You’ll find that in Ukraine development of websites is big business and prices have been driven down as a result of the competition. Just ask any business owner how much it cost to make a website when they outsourced the task, and you’ll see that Ukraine IT outsourcing is the most cost-effective. Nowhere else will you find this unique combination of high quality and low prices.
- The Ukrainian IT sector is growing rapidly. The increased level of competition means that programmers are willing to go above and beyond the call of duty if it means securing your business.
- Consider the average salary for members of a database development team in Ukraine to understand the price quotes you’re given. Take a look at the cost estimation information for relevant programming languages in the next section of this article for more details.
- Ukrainian developers take a very analytical approach and will surely see your project from a truly unique point of view. They’ll invent solutions that you simply can’t find anywhere else.
- Ukrainian programmers tend to pay a lot of attention to detail and that’s why they’re highly esteemed throughout the world. Their approach will be thorough, complete and fully matching your initial requirements.
- Ukraine uses the GMT+2 timezone like much of Eastern Europe, making it suitable for all European customers as well as plenty of North American clients. If you want to keep tabs on things, you can keep track of what your chosen team is up to at any point in time.
There are bound to be some downsides to hiring in Ukraine despite the veritable bounty of positive aspects. Consider the factors outlined below and see if they’re a deal breaker for you.
- Ukrainian programmers tend to have an excellent education in math and physics but their English skills are often lacking the same finesse. Ensure that the hired team understands your needs fully before you let them loose on your project.
- Ukrainian IT professionals are rather steadfast in their approach to tasks. If they don’t think that your ideas are any good, they won’t be afraid to say so. If this isn’t to your liking, try elsewhere. However, they’ll also tell you exactly what you need to do to succeed so it might be worth swallowing your pride and giving them your ear.
How Much Does It Cost to Make a Website for Previous Hirers
If you’re concerned that website developer cost will still be prohibitive even if you outsource the task, it’s worth considering how much other people have paid for such things in the past. The latest statistics regarding website developer cost are rather favorable and you might be pleasantly surprised.
The bread and butter of website building are combinations of HTML and CSS along with a sprinkling of PHP. If these abbreviations mean next to nothing to you, then Ukraine is the perfect place to have your eyes opened.
You can hire coders with experience in all three of these languages as well as a bunch of others that are useful for building the best websites. To work out how much this’ll set you back, consider the monthly salaries for developers using one or more of these languages.
The Cost of HTML and CSS Coders
These two kinds of code walk hand in hand when it comes to high-quality web design. Any web developer you hire will have extensive experience in at least these two if not other languages like PHP. There’s not a great deal of useful statistics on the salaries of web developers using solely HTML and CSS but it’s a certainty that you’ll expect to spend around $2400 per month per developer.
The Price of PHP
To build more complicated websites that go beyond the basics, you’ll need a web developer with some knowledge of languages like PHP. It’s hard to find good programmers at low prices and junior PHP developers tend to be relatively bad so you ought to go for a more senior coder who really knows what they’re doing. Typically monthly rates are as follows.
- Junior PHP Developer – $350-$524/month
- Mid-level PHP Developer – $1200-$1500/month
- Senior PHP Developer – $2600-$3000/month
Armed with the average salaries for IT outsourcing Ukraine professionals with competence in these programming languages, you’ll be able to gauge whether the quotes you receive are right on the money or just a load of hot air. You’ll know when you’ve met the right team for the job at hand.
If you’re looking for fantastic opportunities in web development Ukraine is the place to source your developer team. Despite the downsides of doing business in Ukraine, the overall outlook is a positive one and you should definitely consider getting a website built here. Consider all the advantages and make the right choice.