App development is a difficult process that can take a very long time, especially if you don’t really know what you’re doing. Plenty of companies have begun to outsource this complex task to third party developers and if you look at the prices quoted in countries like Ukraine software outsourcing makes perfect sense. That said, you have to consider whether outsourcing Ukraine and find iOS developers in Ukraine are entirely worth doing for your project.
The Pros of Outsourcing Services
Ukraine IT services are among the best in the world for a number of reasons. When you take into account the research alone that goes into developing new software, app creation cost is really quite high. Combine this with the typical app developer cost for US-based employees and you’ve got a small fortune in fees to pay out. Ukraine IT services are unique as they bring app creation cost right down to a reasonable amount while still providing excellent services.
- Ukrainian developers are very switched on and are at the forefront of app creation in Europe. You’re highly likely to get a superior product compared to the kind of thing you’d receive in cheaper locations in the Far East.
- Owing to the various devices used, Android apps can be expensive to develop. Nevertheless, the cost of developing an Android app in Ukraine is significantly lower than in the rest of Europe, while the same high quality of work is maintained.
- Although there are plenty of teams able to create Android apps from scratch, the development of iOS apps is something of a specialty in Ukraine. There are more teams available for hire than you’ll know what to do with.
Cons of App Development in Ukraine
As with any country, Ukraine has its fair share of characteristics that make it less favorable for app development that you might think at first glance. Some of these can be twisted to sound more positive whereas others simply cannot. See what you think of the statements below before you make a decision.
- Programmers in Ukraine expect to earn a salary that’s directly proportional to their level of experience. This is fair enough, but senior developers end up being much more expensive than their newly blooded junior colleagues.
- You may find their approach to communication to be overly direct and bordering on rude. This is usually justifiably explained away by cultural differences. You may find that their directness is just a case of wanting to understand exactly what you need in no uncertain terms. Depending on your personal views, you may consider this a pro rather than a con.
- While the technical qualifications of Ukrainian programmers are truly second to none, you may find that their spoken English abilities are somewhat lagging behind. Oftentimes, their written communication makes up for this and you’ll still be able to swap ideas well enough via email.
Check out the link if you want to learn about rates for web development ukraine!
How Much Does It Cost to Make an App?
The cost to make an app naturally depends on what kind of software you want to develop. For example, the cost of making an app as simple as a calculator or calendar is rather low and quite affordable. Compare this with the cost of making an app like a hugely-anticipated video game that requires you to hire artists, developers, and many more professionals besides.
There are lots of great software development companies in Ukraine and it’s hard to choose which one to hire. When you calculate app developer cost and think about the kind of app you’ll be making, you can imagine how expensive it might be. Hiring software development companies in Ukraine could be a great way to get the app you want without having to pay through the teeth for it.
The Cost of iOS App Development
The answer to this important question depends exactly on the kind of app you want to create. You’ll have to speak directly to various teams to find out how long it’ll take to build your app and how many people you’ll have to hire. Use the average monthly salaries of app developers in Ukraine to work out whether you’re getting a good deal.
- Junior iOS Developer – $638/month
- Mid-level iOS Developer – $1800/month
- Senior iOS Developer – $3000/month
If you’re wondering, these levels of seniority typically refer to the years of experience accumulated by any given programmer. Occasionally, you’ll find a whiz kid barely out of their teens who qualifies for senior level pay, but experiences usually come with age as you’d expect in other fields. Whereas juniors have under two years of experience, mid-level developers may have up to 5 years, and senior programmers will probably have more than a decade of experience under their belts.
Android App Development Costs
Android app development is generally much more difficult than iOS development. Whereas iOS was developed to function on a limited range of Apple devices, Android comprises a versatile series of operating systems that can be used on a range of smartphones with different screen sizes and technical specifications.
Although Android programmers charge up to three times less than those in the US, you may still find that it costs at least $5000 and sometimes as much as $50,000 to develop the best possible Android app for your needs.
When it comes to developing apps in a uniquely advantaged country like Ukraine software outsourcing is the right way to go. You can reduce your overheads by avoiding the mistake of hiring an in-house team that you’d have to pay a small fortune. Ukrainian developers are willing and able to work at much lower rates without sacrificing the quality of their work.