- It’s reasonably cheap to hire programmers in Ukraine but hiring a programmer with less experience is not a wise idea. Opt for at least a mid-level developer and you’ll make the most out of your money spent.
- The cost goes right up when you need a programmer with top front-end skills like being able to use MVC tools. Make sure you only pay for what you actually need.
Click here if you are interested in Ukrainian Ruby development.
- Junior Developer – $450-$615/month
- Developer – $1500-$1800/month
- Senior Developer – $2700-$3500/month