- It’s reasonably cheap to hire programmers in Ukraine but hiring a programmer with less experience is not a wise idea. Opt for at least a mid-level developer and you’ll make the most out of your money spent.
- The cost goes right up when you need a programmer with top front-end skills like being able to use MVC tools. Make sure you only pay for what you actually need.
Click here if you are interested in Ukrainian Ruby development.
Hiring Rates for Outsourced Coders
- Junior Developer – $450-$615/month
- Developer – $1500-$1800/month
- Senior Developer – $2700-$3500/month