Ukraine programmers are in demand and many global companies are turning to them for their IT projects, including website development, mobile development, and CRM, among others. For an idea on why Ukraine outsourcing companies are popular for hiring, check out the following information.
Qualities of Ukrainian Developers Making Them the Best
Client can always hire software outsourcing Ukraine services and at the same time hire at reasonable rates, which are lower and more competitive than those offered in the US and Europe. Aside from cheaper cost, there are many qualities that make them a standout among the competition. Here are some:
Qualities of Ukrainian Developers
- Perspective: They have the ability to understand coding.
- Questions: They show their point of view and discuss answers.
- Communication: They keep their communication lines open all the time.
- Experience: They have the experience in using different systems, situation, architectures, environments and technologies.
- Learning: They can self develop, adapt to the new environments and learn new things.
- Digging: They understand the problem to the very bottom.
- Reason: They see to it that everything they develop makes sense and they have some purpose.
Average Salary for Technology in Ukraine vs. Europe vs. USA
As of 2014, the software outsourcing Ukraine developer average salary is $2,000 to $2,500 each month or $26,000 to $30,000 per year. The average salary in the United States is $97,000 and $55,300 in Europe.
Useful link: Software Developer Salaries
Top 5 Cities for Technology in Ukraine
Consider hiring Ukrainian developers? Learn more about the average Ukraine developer salary here!
Benefits of Hiring UA Developers
- Choose resources at customized pricing fees
- Find resources with expertise in English and that can communicate and incorporate feedback in the project
- Dedicated developers
- Affordable rates
- Constant communication with the developer
- Highest quality project
Finally, Ukraine programmers are popular not only because of their low rates, but also of their skills and professionalism in working and delivering the best project to their clients.