Ukraine IT outsourcing is on the rise. Many companies are turning to its highly skilled IT experts. The country has moved up 17 positions in the Global Services Location Index 2016 due to several factors, including compensation cost score gains, along with competitiveness in its regulatory and tax cost. Its government has also made reforms, which increased IT outsourcing Ukraine competitiveness in the IT world.
The Global Services Location Index research firm has evaluated 55 countries for people skills, financial attractiveness, business environment and people availability. It also assessed the countries using 38 metrics, helping it identify nations that have the strongest capabilities and fundamentals to deliver quality shared services, BPO services and IT services. Here you can find more interesting info.
Ukraine IT Outsourcing Is One of the Strongest in the World
Based on the same research, the country moved up positions as an IT outsourcing hub, currently ranking 24th and being one of the top 25 countries in delivering global services.
Why the world is hiring Ukraine outsourcing companies:
- Demand: Forecast for the external market for the Ukraine ITO industry to be around $1B and then internal demand to be around $200M. The internal market is important in building the software and IT services expert, but studies reveal that it is probably not already the case because the ITO industry in Ukraine is 15+ years old.
- Availability of skilled resources and human expertise: There are 7000 graduates graduating in an IT related industry in the country due to the popularity of IT and new IT schools being established.
- English proficiency: Many companies are offering free language courses for their staff. Based on case studies, the English language proficiency in the country is high in the working sector.
- Hardware and software skills: While Ukraine is not a top hardware producer, many of the HR pool is software production and soft services oriented.
Top Technologies for Ukraine Developers
- Over 4000 software firms
- 2.5+ billion USD is the annual revenue
- 90.000 IT Professionals
- Revenue growth 35%
- 75% of the firms are focused in providing outsourcing services (according to romexsoft.com )
Top Outsourcing Positions for UK Developers
- Mobile Developers
- Web Developers
- Desktop Developers
- Web Server Developers
- Complex Multiplatform Solution Specialists
- Cloud Computing Specialists
- UX Consulting Specialists
Ukraine Outsourcing Companies Trends In 2017
There you have the latest trends in the Ukraine IT outsourcing market. Definitely, growth factors that include highly skilled IT professionals, better laws and high quality IT outputs make the country one of the best IT hubs in the world, and there is no doubt on that.